- Riding a bike without a helmet increases the risk of head injury by up to 85%.
- Every year, thousands of cyclists suffer head injuries that could have been reduced or prevented with a helmet.
- Brain injuries account for nearly 3 in 4 bike-related deaths.
- Over half of adults (55%) report never wearing a helmet while biking.
- Protection from Head Injuries: Helmets absorb the shock from a fall or collision, reducing potential damage to the rider’s head.
- Visibility: Many helmets have reflective strips or designs that make the rider more visible to drivers, especially during dusk or dawn.
- Setting an Example: Wearing a helmet not only protects you, but it encourages others, especially children, to adopt the same life-saving habit.
- Legal Implications: While wearing a helmet might not be a legal requirement everywhere, not doing so can affect the outcome of a personal injury claim after an accident.
Our law firm is proud to collaborate with KY3 and the city of Springfield to make Good Neighbor Week a memorable affair. Our mission? Foster community ties and ensure that everyone understands the importance of helmet safety.
- Engage with Your Community: Find out how to be a proactive, involved neighbor and enrich your community life.
- Historical Journeys: Delve into the rich history of your park and neighborhood.
- Make a Difference: Explore the numerous volunteer opportunities available and make a mark in your community.
You heard it right! Come join attorney Will Sachs, as Aaron Sachs & Associates teams up with the KY3 and the First Alert weather team to provide free bike helmets. “ Helmets save lives, and we believe in taking proactive steps for our community's safety”, said attorney Will Sachs. The law offices of Aaron Sachs & Associates have handed out over 40,000 safety helmets over the last 20 years. Helmets available as supplies last.
Upcoming dates and times are listed below for our community block party.
- Chesterfield Park - 9/28 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Nichols Park - 9/29 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Smith Park - 10/2 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Fassnight Park - 10/3 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Sequiota Park - 10/4 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Apart from the helmet giveaway, we have a line-up of exciting activities and offerings for you:
- Savor the Sweetness: Enjoy a complimentary ice cream from Hiland Dairy. What better way to celebrate community spirit?
- Weather Insights: Interact with the KY3 First Alert weather team and get first-hand weather tips and information.
Protecting our community is paramount. Helmet safety is more than just a precaution; it can be a way of life that can save a life. As your trusted personal injury law firm, Aaron Sachs & Associates urges everyone to prioritize safety. Join us during Good Neighbor Week, get your free helmet, and let's make Springfield roads safer for everyone!