Missouri Car Accident Attorney
Call Our Injury Firm Today at 888-287-1046!
- Free consultation available to each client
- You don’t pay us a penny unless we win
- Recipients of an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Backed by over 235 years of collective experience
- Members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- We are available 24/7
Pursue the Compensation You Deserve After a Car Accident
If you or someone you know has recently been injured in a car accident due to the negligent, reckless, or criminal actions of another individual, it is imperative that you retain our immediate representation. When you secure the supportive assistance of Aaron Sachs & Associates, you can be confident that you will receive the personalized legal solutions that you need.
We will address each of your concerns and completely educate you about the laws pertaining to your case. Our mission is to help you make informed decisions every step of the way. While you focus on your recovery, we will focus on maximizing your compensation.
What To Do After a Car Accident
If you have been injured in a car accident, protect your rights by taking the proper steps:
- Document and photograph everything. Keep copies of important records and reports. Take photos of your injuries and the scene of the accident. Write down the names and phone numbers of eyewitnesses and all other individuals involved.
- Protect your case by guarding what you say about it. Don't discuss the case extensively with friends and coworkers, and definitely do not admit or accept blame at any time. The less you say about your case, the better your chances of an equitable outcome.
- Speak with a knowledgeable car accident lawyer. Receive individual counsel and help from a seasoned professional as soon as possible. It is important that you receive the advice you need to make informed decisions and to move forward if possible.
We serve clients throughout Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. With our history of success, do not hesitate to get your free consultation with our firm today.
What Is the Most Common Car Accident?
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), rear-end collisions are the most common type of car accident. These crashes account for about 29% of car accidents each year, and they are almost always caused by the rear driver.
Factors that cause or contribute to rear-end accidents include distracted driving, tailgating, and speeding. Although rear-end crashes are the most common, head-on collisions and rollovers are the most dangerous.
Nevertheless, any accident can cause serious injuries and justify legal action.
Where Do Most Accidents Happen?
Most fatal car accidents happen within 25 miles of your home. Other popular sites for car accidents include:
- Parking lots and garages
- In traffic
Some of the most dangerous intersections in Springfield, specifically, include:
- Glenstone Avenue and Sunshine Street
- Kansas Expressway and Sunshine Street
- Glenstone Avenue and Battlefield Road
- Campbell Avenue and Walnut Lawn Street
- National Avenue and Battlefield Road
- National Avenue and Sunshine Street
- Kansas Expressway and Battlefield Road
- West Bypass and Chestnut Expressway
- Kansas Expressway and Grand Street
- National Avenue and Chestnut Expressway
While you should always exercise caution when you are behind the wheel, use extra care when passing through these intersections and others and when heading home from work.
No matter where your accident takes place, you may be entitled to compensation if it is caused by someone else’s negligence.
How Long Do I Have To File a Car Accident Claim?
In Missouri, the statute of limitations for car accident claims is 5 years. Per the Missouri Revisor of Statutes and Chapter 516 of the state’s Civil Procedure and Limitations, plaintiffs have 5 years to file suit for any “injury to person or rights or of another.”
If you miss this deadline, you may lose your right to legal action entirely. The defendant will file a motion to dismiss your case, and because the deadline has passed, the court will grant the dismissal. While certain factors may “pause” the clock, you should seek legal help as soon as you feel you may have a case. The sooner you put together your legal team, the stronger your claim will be.
Contact us today to get started! We work on a contingency fee basis, so you have nothing to lose. Schedule your free consultation today.
At Aaron Sachs & Associates, P.C., our team has logged over 235 collective years in this industry — our lawyers are passionate about serving injury victims in Springfield, Joplin and throughout the state of Missouri. There is no reason to wait before taking steps to protect yourself, your family, and your future after an accident. Our team is here for you and we can help you make the right choices at this time.
Speak with our Springfield car accident attorneys about your case. Learn how your situation looks from a lawyer's perspective. If the accident was not your fault, or if another is even partially responsible, you could be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
Contact Aaron Sachs & Associates, P.C. today to set up a time for a free case evaluation with a member of our team.
“My experience as a client was no less than phenomenal. The attorney who handled my case was great. my biggest praise goes to the paralegal who was there for me every moment, Peggy Forest.”- Larry Ward
“Thank you all for everything. Dana Baker was great. She took over, lifting the burden of dealing with the insurance companies so we were able to focus on healing. She kept us informed every step of the way. I would recommend it to everyone. Again thank you”- Jaden Austin
“I was involved in an accident while on my motorcycle. It was a big relief that I could just focus on healing rather than dealing with insurance companies.”- Former Client