At Aaron Sachs and Associates, our
workers' compensation lawyers represent employees who have suffered on-the-job injuries in Missouri.
If you've been injured at work, we may be able to assist you in what
can be a complicated, overwhelming process. Our attorneys are familiar
with the intricacies of the complex Missouri workers compensation system:
we can help navigate your case through the system by handling all the
paperwork, legal filings, interviews, research, and expert witnesses.
We believe our clients should be free to focus on recovery, so it's
our job to help you take care of yourself and your family financially
by helping you get the benefits you need and deserve.
Missouri workers' compensation lawyers provide legal advice:
If you or a loved one has been injured on the job, we invite you to contact
our office. We offer a
free initial consultation, wherein we will discuss your case, answer your questions and address
your concerns. We know our clients come to us with numerous questions
about what to expect, and - of course - they want to know what we can
do to help.
How Missouri workers' comp lawyers help injured employees:
Every client - and every case - is different. In general, a knowledgeable
lawyer can offer the following services:
- Analyze the circumstances surrounding your injury and determine whether
or not you have a valid claim
- Answer your questions and address your concerns
- File your case within the required legal time limits
- Find and work with expert witnesses (such as medical doctors) as needed
- Guide you through the Missouri workers compensation maze
- Deal with the insurance company on your behalf
- Appeal your case if you've been denied benefits
- If you have a scar on your face, head, or neck from your work injury, you
may be entitled to additional compensation.
- If you were injured by a defective product, you may be entitled to additional
- If you are receiving other benefits (i.e. social security disability, Medicare,
Medicaid, etc.), those benefits can impact the workers' comp benefits
you may receive.
Missouri workers' compensation lawyer fees:
There is no charge, no pressure and no obligation associated with our initial
conference. In addition, our attorneys work on a contingent-fee basis,
which means the fee for our services is contingent upon recovering money
in your workers' compensation case. It won't cost you anything
to find out if we can help.
Contact us today:
We invite you to contact our office to schedule a meeting with one of our
workers' compensation lawyers. For your convenience, we maintain offices
in Springfield, Joplin, Columbia, Cape Girardeau and Kansas City. You
can reach us seven days a week by calling our toll-free number: 1-888-777-2886.