Springfield Missouri Personal Injury Lawyers
At Aaron Sachs & Associates, our focus is on helping our clients recover from serious physical injuries. It is all that we do. Our Missouri personal injury attorneys are passionate about serving our clients, and according to our clients, we are good at what we do. We make it easy for accident victims to get answers and help.
Unlike many personal injury law firms, we do not take just any personal injury case. We are focused in three core areas: auto accidents, workers’ compensation, and Social Security disability. This focus has allowed us to develop a level of experience and insight in these areas. We work on a contingent fee basis, which means that we don’t get paid unless you do, and we never represent insurance companies or defendants.
When you are injured on the job, in a car accident, or are unable to work for a significant time due to your injuries, you have certain legal rights. Laws are meant to protect you as an injured person, and ensure that you are fairly compensated for your injuries. But other entities, particularly insurance companies of different sorts, will try to use the law to their advantage, protect their own interests, and perhaps try to minimize your right to fair compensation as much as possible. If you have a serious injury, you need an advocate on your side to protect your right to compensation.
An Emphasis On Accessibility
Our aim is to serve the goals and protect the interests of our clients. Suffering a personal injury is a difficult time in someone’s life. Beyond the physical pain, the injured person is exposed to a world of medicine, insurance, bill collectors, and legal options that can make the head spin. The lawyers at Aaron Sachs & Associates work in this world every day. We work to understand the complexity facing you, and we do our best to simplify the issues and help you navigate this complex realm. We publish helpful information for accident victims on our website, and maintain a number of blogs to help people find answers to their questions and stay informed. We can be reached by phone, email, through our website, and on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We will discuss your options with you, use plain English and break down the legal terminology. We want to answer your questions. Since no two cases are the same, we work to give each case the individual attention it requires. We understand the personal impact of your injuries and the importance of your case. We strive to make ourselves, and the law, accessible to our clients.
From our beginnings with a single office in Springfield, we have grown to have four regional offices, in Springfield, Columbia, Joplin and Cape Girardeau. This regional presence allows us to better serve our clients throughout Missouri and surrounding areas. We appear in courtrooms and hearing offices at the state and federal levels throughout central and southern Missouri, and in the surrounding areas. Put our team to work for you.
Our Missouri Personal Injury Law Firm has Experience with a Wide Range of Personal Injury Cases Including:
- Auto accident cases
- Work Injury/Illness cases
- Semi truck/tractor trailer accident cases
- Motorcycle accident cases
- Wrongful death suits
- Drunk Driving accident cases
- Catastrophic Injury/Traumatic Brain Injury cases
- And more...
We invite you to learn more About Our Firm and to Meet Our Team. Most importantly, we invite you to read what our clients have to say about their experiences with our firm on our Client Testimonials page. We know there are many Personal Injury Law Firms to choose from—we thank you for your time in considering us to represent you in something as vitally important to your life as a personal injury claim or Social Security Disability claim.
- Aaron Sachs, Attorney and company founder
- Lynne C. Lamy, Attorney
- Joel A. Block, Attorney
- Joshua Decker, Attorney
- Elijah JL Haahr, Attorney
- Michelle Voss, Attorney
Don’t deal with the aftermath of an injury alone. There is no need to worry whether or not you can afford an attorney, because we are not paid until you recover money. You can contact us 24/7 either online or by phone at 1-888-777-Auto .
They settled my case, and I'm really happy.
I had seen Aaron Sachs, I went in for a consultation and told him about the accident, and they got me a settlement that was very satisfactory for me.
The insurance company had a lawyer, and I didn't want to go to a lawyer fight without a lawyer. Aaron Sachs was there through the whole time with me.
Working with Aaron Sachs and Associates - right away, they jumped on it and said 'You let me take care of this,' and I could sleep at night again.
I didn't know really what I was supposed to do. At that point, I called Aaron Sachs and Associates because I thought they could help me.
They gave me a big - much more of a peace of mind.
I had seen Aaron Sachs, knew that he was a man of faith, a good church man, and being a missionary and a preacher, that really drew me to him.
- Seat belts save lives and reduce injury risks in Missouri and nationwide No matter how carefully you drive, the odds are
- Missouri burn injuries more common during the summer months The Fourth of July holiday weekend is almost here,
- Excessive speed contributes to many Missouri car accidents, increases injury risks for motorists According to the Missouri Highway Patrol,
- OSHA's "high heat provision" designed to protect Missouri workers from heat-related illnesses and fatalities This week, Missourians are enjoying a brief
- Fall-related injuries especially prevalent among Missouri construction workers As Missouri workers' compensation lawyers, we know
- Filing a Missouri workers' comp claim: What injured employees need to know As personal injury lawyers, we know that the
- "Secondary tasks" divide drivers' focus, contribute to Missouri car accidents As Springfield personal injury lawyers, we know
- Distracted driving & Springfield car accidents: 10 reasons to put your cell phone away Despite numerous national campaigns and safety
- Why car accidents happen in Springfield: 15 common contributing factors Our Springfield, Missouri car accident attorneys
- Reduce Missouri car accident risks: Avoid these 5 bad driving habits Every year, more than six million auto accidents
- Missouri personal injury cases: A glossary of terms The aftermath of a serious car accident can be a
- Car accident risks & Columbia, Missouri teen drivers: Tips & info for parents In the last several years, the number of teen
- Join us for our bicycle safety helmet giveway in Joplin on June 19! Do you need a safety helmet for the young
- Avoid roadway emergencies this summer: Road trip safety tips for Joplin, Missouri motorists It's June, temperatures are warming, and the kids
- Keep your eyes on the road: April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month Unfortunately, the problem of distracted driving
- After a Cape Girardeau car accident: Four tips to remember As personal injury lawyers, we understand that the
- Springtime brings an increase in Missouri motorcycle accidents Spring is here, and many Cape Girardeau
- Missouri rollover accidents often caused by drivers swerving to avoid deer According to State Farm, the country's largest
- Unsafe driving practices contribute to Missouri semi-truck accidents Have you ever had the life scared out of you by a
- Accidents involving semi-trucks and Missouri pedestrians can have catastrophic consequences Our Missouri truck accident attorneys urge you to
- Preventing semi-truck accidents in Missouri: How drivers can be proactive Missouri semi-truck accidents can result in
- Avoiding Kansas City car accidents caused by aggressive drivers According to the Missouri Driving Guide, an
- Seat belts reduce serious injury risks in Kansas City, Missouri auto accidents Car accidents are the leading cause of death in
- Dealing with insurance companies after Kansas City car crashes: "Do"s & "Don't"s As Kansas City personal injury lawyers, we know
- Congrats to our HOG Rally raffle winners! Thanks to everyone who attended the Missouri State
- Missouri State H.O.G. Rally coming to Springfield this weekend! Attention local H.O.G. members: don't forget about
- Keep motorcycle safety in mind this summer! As Motorcycle Awareness month draws to a close,