Springfield Missouri Personal Injury Lawyers
At Aaron Sachs & Associates, our focus is on helping our clients recover from serious physical injuries. It is all that we do. Our Missouri personal injury attorneys are passionate about serving our clients, and according to our clients, we are good at what we do. We make it easy for accident victims to get answers and help.
Unlike many personal injury law firms, we do not take just any personal injury case. We are focused in three core areas: auto accidents, workers’ compensation, and Social Security disability. This focus has allowed us to develop a level of experience and insight in these areas. We work on a contingent fee basis, which means that we don’t get paid unless you do, and we never represent insurance companies or defendants.
When you are injured on the job, in a car accident, or are unable to work for a significant time due to your injuries, you have certain legal rights. Laws are meant to protect you as an injured person, and ensure that you are fairly compensated for your injuries. But other entities, particularly insurance companies of different sorts, will try to use the law to their advantage, protect their own interests, and perhaps try to minimize your right to fair compensation as much as possible. If you have a serious injury, you need an advocate on your side to protect your right to compensation.
An Emphasis On Accessibility
Our aim is to serve the goals and protect the interests of our clients. Suffering a personal injury is a difficult time in someone’s life. Beyond the physical pain, the injured person is exposed to a world of medicine, insurance, bill collectors, and legal options that can make the head spin. The lawyers at Aaron Sachs & Associates work in this world every day. We work to understand the complexity facing you, and we do our best to simplify the issues and help you navigate this complex realm. We publish helpful information for accident victims on our website, and maintain a number of blogs to help people find answers to their questions and stay informed. We can be reached by phone, email, through our website, and on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We will discuss your options with you, use plain English and break down the legal terminology. We want to answer your questions. Since no two cases are the same, we work to give each case the individual attention it requires. We understand the personal impact of your injuries and the importance of your case. We strive to make ourselves, and the law, accessible to our clients.
From our beginnings with a single office in Springfield, we have grown to have four regional offices, in Springfield, Columbia, Joplin and Cape Girardeau. This regional presence allows us to better serve our clients throughout Missouri and surrounding areas. We appear in courtrooms and hearing offices at the state and federal levels throughout central and southern Missouri, and in the surrounding areas. Put our team to work for you.
Our Missouri Personal Injury Law Firm has Experience with a Wide Range of Personal Injury Cases Including:
- Auto accident cases
- Work Injury/Illness cases
- Semi truck/tractor trailer accident cases
- Motorcycle accident cases
- Wrongful death suits
- Drunk Driving accident cases
- Catastrophic Injury/Traumatic Brain Injury cases
- And more...
We invite you to learn more About Our Firm and to Meet Our Team. Most importantly, we invite you to read what our clients have to say about their experiences with our firm on our Client Testimonials page. We know there are many Personal Injury Law Firms to choose from—we thank you for your time in considering us to represent you in something as vitally important to your life as a personal injury claim or Social Security Disability claim.
- Aaron Sachs, Attorney and company founder
- Lynne C. Lamy, Attorney
- Joel A. Block, Attorney
- Joshua Decker, Attorney
- Elijah JL Haahr, Attorney
- Michelle Voss, Attorney
Don’t deal with the aftermath of an injury alone. There is no need to worry whether or not you can afford an attorney, because we are not paid until you recover money. You can contact us 24/7 either online or by phone at 1-888-777-Auto .
They settled my case, and I'm really happy.
I had seen Aaron Sachs, I went in for a consultation and told him about the accident, and they got me a settlement that was very satisfactory for me.
The insurance company had a lawyer, and I didn't want to go to a lawyer fight without a lawyer. Aaron Sachs was there through the whole time with me.
Working with Aaron Sachs and Associates - right away, they jumped on it and said 'You let me take care of this,' and I could sleep at night again.
I didn't know really what I was supposed to do. At that point, I called Aaron Sachs and Associates because I thought they could help me.
They gave me a big - much more of a peace of mind.
I had seen Aaron Sachs, knew that he was a man of faith, a good church man, and being a missionary and a preacher, that really drew me to him.
- Common questions from Missouri car accident victims At Aaron Sachs and Associates, we work with car
- Cell phones & semi-truck drivers: A dangerous combination for Missouri motorists It's no secret that hand-held cell phone use is a
- Avoiding car accidents: Winter weather tips for Missouri motorists Here in southern Missouri, we've already had our
- Dealing with a workplace injury? 5 FAQs answered for Missouri workers As Missouri workers' compensation lawyers, we know
- Download our free Missouri Work Comp App! The aftermath of a workplace injury can be an
- Injured on the job? 5 FAQs answered for Missouri workers The aftermath of a workplace injury can be a
- Avoiding car accidents this spring: Tips for Springfield, Missouri drivers Spring is nearly here, and our Greene County
- After a crash: What car accident victims need to know No one expects to be involved in a car accident,
- 10 facts to know about car accidents in Springfield, Missouri & nationwide Car accidents happen in a matter of seconds, but
- Adults age 25-39 most likely to admit to texting and driving As Columbia car accident lawyers, we know that
- Alcohol use and Columbia car accidents: How drinking impacts your ability to drive safely As Columbia car accident lawyers, we know that
- "T-Bone" collisions pose dangerous threat to Columbia drivers Car crashes happen unexpectedly in a split second.
- Preventing motorcycle accidents in Joplin: Keep safety in mind this spring It's hard to believe, given the winter storm
- Watch for bicyclists on Joplin roads this spring The weather hasn't exactly been ideal for riding a
- Rear-end collisions & whiplash injuries: Five common myths As Joplin car accident lawyers, we know that
- Remember bicycle safety as temperatures warm in southeast Missouri After this last round of winter weather, it's
- Ride safe this spring:10 tips to help you avoid Cape Girardeau motorcycle accidents Thankfully, warmer temperatures are on the
- Teen car accident risks: Facts and statistics for Missouri parents Numerous studies have shown that teen drivers are
- What causes Missouri semi-truck accidents? Three common contributing factors As Missouri personal injury lawyers, we know that
- "Tailgating" a major cause of Missouri accidents involving semi-trucks Have you ever wondered how following distance -
- Avoiding semi-truck accidents: Five tips for Missouri drivers Sharing the road with a semi-truck can be
- Why do drivers hit and run? Facts and tips for Kansas City drivers Shockingly, the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety
- Using child safety seats & avoiding car accident injuries: Tips for Kansas City parents As Kansas City car accident lawyers, we know that
- Car accidents and Missouri teens: Risk factors parents should know As Kansas City personal injury lawyers, we know
- Like us on Facebook! Do you like what you see on Ozarks on Two Wheels?
- "Ride for Hailey Owens" to be held this Sunday, February 23 This week, the Ozarks on Two Wheels team joins the
- Join us April 5 for the 6th Annual 104.7 The Cave Bike Show in downtown Springfield! It's almost spring…which means riding