Springfield Missouri Personal Injury Lawyers
At Aaron Sachs & Associates, our focus is on helping our clients recover from serious physical injuries. It is all that we do. Our Missouri personal injury attorneys are passionate about serving our clients, and according to our clients, we are good at what we do. We make it easy for accident victims to get answers and help.
Unlike many personal injury law firms, we do not take just any personal injury case. We are focused in three core areas: auto accidents, workers’ compensation, and Social Security disability. This focus has allowed us to develop a level of experience and insight in these areas. We work on a contingent fee basis, which means that we don’t get paid unless you do, and we never represent insurance companies or defendants.
When you are injured on the job, in a car accident, or are unable to work for a significant time due to your injuries, you have certain legal rights. Laws are meant to protect you as an injured person, and ensure that you are fairly compensated for your injuries. But other entities, particularly insurance companies of different sorts, will try to use the law to their advantage, protect their own interests, and perhaps try to minimize your right to fair compensation as much as possible. If you have a serious injury, you need an advocate on your side to protect your right to compensation.
An Emphasis On Accessibility
Our aim is to serve the goals and protect the interests of our clients. Suffering a personal injury is a difficult time in someone’s life. Beyond the physical pain, the injured person is exposed to a world of medicine, insurance, bill collectors, and legal options that can make the head spin. The lawyers at Aaron Sachs & Associates work in this world every day. We work to understand the complexity facing you, and we do our best to simplify the issues and help you navigate this complex realm. We publish helpful information for accident victims on our website, and maintain a number of blogs to help people find answers to their questions and stay informed. We can be reached by phone, email, through our website, and on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We will discuss your options with you, use plain English and break down the legal terminology. We want to answer your questions. Since no two cases are the same, we work to give each case the individual attention it requires. We understand the personal impact of your injuries and the importance of your case. We strive to make ourselves, and the law, accessible to our clients.
From our beginnings with a single office in Springfield, we have grown to have four regional offices, in Springfield, Columbia, Joplin and Cape Girardeau. This regional presence allows us to better serve our clients throughout Missouri and surrounding areas. We appear in courtrooms and hearing offices at the state and federal levels throughout central and southern Missouri, and in the surrounding areas. Put our team to work for you.
Our Missouri Personal Injury Law Firm has Experience with a Wide Range of Personal Injury Cases Including:
- Auto accident cases
- Work Injury/Illness cases
- Semi truck/tractor trailer accident cases
- Motorcycle accident cases
- Wrongful death suits
- Drunk Driving accident cases
- Catastrophic Injury/Traumatic Brain Injury cases
- And more...
We invite you to learn more About Our Firm and to Meet Our Team. Most importantly, we invite you to read what our clients have to say about their experiences with our firm on our Client Testimonials page. We know there are many Personal Injury Law Firms to choose from—we thank you for your time in considering us to represent you in something as vitally important to your life as a personal injury claim or Social Security Disability claim.
- Aaron Sachs, Attorney and company founder
- Lynne C. Lamy, Attorney
- Joel A. Block, Attorney
- Joshua Decker, Attorney
- Elijah JL Haahr, Attorney
- Michelle Voss, Attorney
Don’t deal with the aftermath of an injury alone. There is no need to worry whether or not you can afford an attorney, because we are not paid until you recover money. You can contact us 24/7 either online or by phone at 1-888-777-Auto .
I just remember like, jerking my wheel, and then I blacked out as unconscious. And I just remember asking about my daughter like every five minutes, because she was only 13 months old and you know, my family lives abroad and my husband was deployed in Iraq.
I thought, Aaron Sachs, I'm gonna go try them, see if they can help me.
Just if you ever have an accident and feel like the world's against you, Aaron Sachs's team is the people to talk to.
When I hired Aaron Sachs, I told him "I'm going to place this case in your hands, and I'm not going to worry about it anymore."
- Loose objects in a vehicle can cause serious injuries when Missouri car accidents happen When a serious car accident happens, the force of
- Missouri drivers cautioned about increased car accident risks during deer mating season This week, the Missouri Highway Patrol issued a
- HB339 limits recovery in Missouri personal injury lawsuits During the Missouri legislature's veto session on
- Missouri employees are entitled to safe workplace conditions As workers' compensation lawyers, we know that
- Injured on the job? 5 FAQs answered for Missouri workers The aftermath of a workplace injury can be a
- Mold in the workplace: What Missouri employees need to know When most people hear about a workers'
- Drunk drivers threaten Missouri roadway safety for all motorists - including their own passengers As our Missouri car accident lawyers know, drunk
- "Life on Track" event aims to discourage drunk, distracted driving among Missouri teens Law enforcement officials, safety experts and
- DOT facing lawsuit from consumer advocates after backup camera rule delayed Our Springfield personal injury lawyers know that
- Wrongful death, personal injury lawsuits filed in connection with 2012 Columbia drunk driving accident Recently, the families of two Missouri car
- Columbia parents: Make bicycle safety a priority & help prevent child accidents Beautiful fall weather has finally come to
- Labor Day auto accidents caused injuries, fatalities throughout Missouri As Columbia car accident lawyers, we know that an
- FRA reports increased number of pedestrian/train deaths in Missouri, nationwide As Joplin auto accident lawyers, we're sad to note
- Recent study: teen drivers nearly eight times more likely to crash when driving with peer passengers As Joplin personal injury lawyers, we know that
- Avoiding scooter accidents & obeying the law: Tips & info for Joplin motorists With this year's high gas prices and comfortable
- Avoiding motorcycle accidents: Fall safety tips for Cape Girardeau riders Fall has finally come to Cape Girardeau! Even
- Drunk driving and Missouri car accidents: 5 sobering facts for Cape Girardeau motorists It's no secret that alcohol and driving are a
- Missouri drivers encouraged to make child passenger safety a priority in light of new study Most Missouri parents would agree that child
- Alcohol involvement suspected in fatal Missouri semi-truck accident As Missouri semi-truck accident lawyers, we know
- Truck drivers' medical conditions can increase accident risks for Missouri drivers As Missouri truck accident lawyers, we know that
- Avoiding Missouri semi-truck accidents: What motorists need to know When a collision involves a large commercial truck
- Holiday driving safety: Ten important hints to help you avoid Kansas City car accidents November is here, and the holiday season is just
- Alcohol-related car accidents can lead to Kansas City wrongful death lawsuits As Kansas City car accident lawyers, we know that
- Fatal accident involved church bus, semi-truck, SUV Buses are becoming an increasingly popular mode of
- Riding or storing your bike this winter? Tips for Missouri motorcyclists This week, colder weather has made its way to the
- BCFO's "Cruisin' for Cleavage" 3rd annual poker run to be held Saturday, October 19 Looking for a good ride this weekend? We'd like to
- Join us Sunday, October 13 for the 19th Annual Victory Ride! It's getting late in the season, but luckily we're