Springfield Missouri Personal Injury Lawyers
At Aaron Sachs & Associates, our focus is on helping our clients recover from serious physical injuries. It is all that we do. Our Missouri personal injury attorneys are passionate about serving our clients, and according to our clients, we are good at what we do. We make it easy for accident victims to get answers and help.
Unlike many personal injury law firms, we do not take just any personal injury case. We are focused in three core areas: auto accidents, workers’ compensation, and Social Security disability. This focus has allowed us to develop a level of experience and insight in these areas. We work on a contingent fee basis, which means that we don’t get paid unless you do, and we never represent insurance companies or defendants.
When you are injured on the job, in a car accident, or are unable to work for a significant time due to your injuries, you have certain legal rights. Laws are meant to protect you as an injured person, and ensure that you are fairly compensated for your injuries. But other entities, particularly insurance companies of different sorts, will try to use the law to their advantage, protect their own interests, and perhaps try to minimize your right to fair compensation as much as possible. If you have a serious injury, you need an advocate on your side to protect your right to compensation.
An Emphasis On Accessibility
Our aim is to serve the goals and protect the interests of our clients. Suffering a personal injury is a difficult time in someone’s life. Beyond the physical pain, the injured person is exposed to a world of medicine, insurance, bill collectors, and legal options that can make the head spin. The lawyers at Aaron Sachs & Associates work in this world every day. We work to understand the complexity facing you, and we do our best to simplify the issues and help you navigate this complex realm. We publish helpful information for accident victims on our website, and maintain a number of blogs to help people find answers to their questions and stay informed. We can be reached by phone, email, through our website, and on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We will discuss your options with you, use plain English and break down the legal terminology. We want to answer your questions. Since no two cases are the same, we work to give each case the individual attention it requires. We understand the personal impact of your injuries and the importance of your case. We strive to make ourselves, and the law, accessible to our clients.
From our beginnings with a single office in Springfield, we have grown to have four regional offices, in Springfield, Columbia, Joplin and Cape Girardeau. This regional presence allows us to better serve our clients throughout Missouri and surrounding areas. We appear in courtrooms and hearing offices at the state and federal levels throughout central and southern Missouri, and in the surrounding areas. Put our team to work for you.
Our Missouri Personal Injury Law Firm has Experience with a Wide Range of Personal Injury Cases Including:
- Auto accident cases
- Work Injury/Illness cases
- Semi truck/tractor trailer accident cases
- Motorcycle accident cases
- Wrongful death suits
- Drunk Driving accident cases
- Catastrophic Injury/Traumatic Brain Injury cases
- And more...
We invite you to learn more About Our Firm and to Meet Our Team. Most importantly, we invite you to read what our clients have to say about their experiences with our firm on our Client Testimonials page. We know there are many Personal Injury Law Firms to choose from—we thank you for your time in considering us to represent you in something as vitally important to your life as a personal injury claim or Social Security Disability claim.
- Aaron Sachs, Attorney and company founder
- Lynne C. Lamy, Attorney
- Joel A. Block, Attorney
- Joshua Decker, Attorney
- Elijah JL Haahr, Attorney
- Michelle Voss, Attorney
Don’t deal with the aftermath of an injury alone. There is no need to worry whether or not you can afford an attorney, because we are not paid until you recover money. You can contact us 24/7 either online or by phone at 1-888-777-Auto .
They settled my case, and I'm really happy.
I had seen Aaron Sachs, I went in for a consultation and told him about the accident, and they got me a settlement that was very satisfactory for me.
The insurance company had a lawyer, and I didn't want to go to a lawyer fight without a lawyer. Aaron Sachs was there through the whole time with me.
Working with Aaron Sachs and Associates - right away, they jumped on it and said 'You let me take care of this,' and I could sleep at night again.
I didn't know really what I was supposed to do. At that point, I called Aaron Sachs and Associates because I thought they could help me.
They gave me a big - much more of a peace of mind.
I had seen Aaron Sachs, knew that he was a man of faith, a good church man, and being a missionary and a preacher, that really drew me to him.
- Fiery CA accident involved FedEx truck, high school bus Yesterday, ten people were killed in northern
- Talking with teens about drunk driving risks: Strategies and tips for Missouri parents The end of the school year will be here before we
- Join us on March 22 for Safe & Sound Saturday in downtown Springfield! Here at Aaron Sachs and Associates, we're proud to
- Missouri Supreme Court decision extends legal protections for injured workers This week, the Missouri Supreme Court overturned
- Managing medical treatment issues as a Missouri workers' compensation claimant According to Missouri's Workers' Compensation Law,
- Dealing with a workplace injury? 5 FAQs answered for Missouri workers As Missouri workers' compensation lawyers, we know
- Eight "danger zones" create make teen drivers more likely to crash, pediatrician says Each year, car accidents account for one out of
- Auto accidents involving pedestrians commonly result in serious injuries, fatalities Auto accidents involving pedestrians frequently
- Prepare for Missouri boating season: Take a boating safety course Thankfully, warmer temperatures have made their
- Avoiding car accidents: 10 defensive driving tips for Columbia, Missouri motorists Most drivers don't get behind the wheel expecting
- Adults age 25-39 most likely to admit to texting and driving As Columbia car accident lawyers, we know that
- Alcohol use and Columbia car accidents: How drinking impacts your ability to drive safely As Columbia car accident lawyers, we know that
- Keep your eyes on the road: April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month Unfortunately, the problem of distracted driving
- Traumatic brain injuries & Joplin car accidents: Facts about diagnosis & treatment Every year, over a million Americans sustain
- Avoiding pedestrian accidents: Tips for Joplin motorists As our Joplin personal injury lawyers know,
- Springtime brings an increase in Missouri motorcycle accidents Spring is here, and many Cape Girardeau
- Missouri rollover accidents often caused by drivers swerving to avoid deer According to State Farm, the country's largest
- Remember bicycle safety as temperatures warm in southeast Missouri After this last round of winter weather, it's
- 5 FAQs answered for Missouri semi-truck accident victims In this post, our Missouri truck accident lawyers
- What causes Missouri semi-truck accidents? Three common contributing factors As Missouri personal injury lawyers, we know that
- "Tailgating" a major cause of Missouri accidents involving semi-trucks Have you ever wondered how following distance -
- Does age play a role in Kansas City car accidents? As regular readers of this blog will know, there
- Caught on video: Aggressive driving leads to crash This week, a Florida man received national media
- Why do drivers hit and run? Facts and tips for Kansas City drivers Shockingly, the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety
- Remind your friends on four wheels: Always look twice for motorcycles! Riding weather is back in the Ozarks! When you hit
- Congratulations to our raffle winners! Thanks to everyone who came out to the 6th Annual
- See you at the Bike Show this Saturday! Local riders: don't forget to come see us at 104.7