Springfield Missouri Personal Injury Lawyers
At Aaron Sachs & Associates, our focus is on helping our clients recover from serious physical injuries. It is all that we do. Our Missouri personal injury attorneys are passionate about serving our clients, and according to our clients, we are good at what we do. We make it easy for accident victims to get answers and help.
Unlike many personal injury law firms, we do not take just any personal injury case. We are focused in three core areas: auto accidents, workers’ compensation, and Social Security disability. This focus has allowed us to develop a level of experience and insight in these areas. We work on a contingent fee basis, which means that we don’t get paid unless you do, and we never represent insurance companies or defendants.
When you are injured on the job, in a car accident, or are unable to work for a significant time due to your injuries, you have certain legal rights. Laws are meant to protect you as an injured person, and ensure that you are fairly compensated for your injuries. But other entities, particularly insurance companies of different sorts, will try to use the law to their advantage, protect their own interests, and perhaps try to minimize your right to fair compensation as much as possible. If you have a serious injury, you need an advocate on your side to protect your right to compensation.
An Emphasis On Accessibility
Our aim is to serve the goals and protect the interests of our clients. Suffering a personal injury is a difficult time in someone’s life. Beyond the physical pain, the injured person is exposed to a world of medicine, insurance, bill collectors, and legal options that can make the head spin. The lawyers at Aaron Sachs & Associates work in this world every day. We work to understand the complexity facing you, and we do our best to simplify the issues and help you navigate this complex realm. We publish helpful information for accident victims on our website, and maintain a number of blogs to help people find answers to their questions and stay informed. We can be reached by phone, email, through our website, and on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We will discuss your options with you, use plain English and break down the legal terminology. We want to answer your questions. Since no two cases are the same, we work to give each case the individual attention it requires. We understand the personal impact of your injuries and the importance of your case. We strive to make ourselves, and the law, accessible to our clients.
From our beginnings with a single office in Springfield, we have grown to have four regional offices, in Springfield, Columbia, Joplin and Cape Girardeau. This regional presence allows us to better serve our clients throughout Missouri and surrounding areas. We appear in courtrooms and hearing offices at the state and federal levels throughout central and southern Missouri, and in the surrounding areas. Put our team to work for you.
Our Missouri Personal Injury Law Firm has Experience with a Wide Range of Personal Injury Cases Including:
- Auto accident cases
- Work Injury/Illness cases
- Semi truck/tractor trailer accident cases
- Motorcycle accident cases
- Wrongful death suits
- Drunk Driving accident cases
- Catastrophic Injury/Traumatic Brain Injury cases
- And more...
We invite you to learn more About Our Firm and to Meet Our Team. Most importantly, we invite you to read what our clients have to say about their experiences with our firm on our Client Testimonials page. We know there are many Personal Injury Law Firms to choose from—we thank you for your time in considering us to represent you in something as vitally important to your life as a personal injury claim or Social Security Disability claim.
- Aaron Sachs, Attorney and company founder
- Lynne C. Lamy, Attorney
- Joel A. Block, Attorney
- Joshua Decker, Attorney
- Elijah JL Haahr, Attorney
- Michelle Voss, Attorney
Don’t deal with the aftermath of an injury alone. There is no need to worry whether or not you can afford an attorney, because we are not paid until you recover money. You can contact us 24/7 either online or by phone at 1-888-777-Auto .
They settled my case, and I'm really happy.
I had seen Aaron Sachs, I went in for a consultation and told him about the accident, and they got me a settlement that was very satisfactory for me.
The insurance company had a lawyer, and I didn't want to go to a lawyer fight without a lawyer. Aaron Sachs was there through the whole time with me.
Working with Aaron Sachs and Associates - right away, they jumped on it and said 'You let me take care of this,' and I could sleep at night again.
I didn't know really what I was supposed to do. At that point, I called Aaron Sachs and Associates because I thought they could help me.
They gave me a big - much more of a peace of mind.
I had seen Aaron Sachs, knew that he was a man of faith, a good church man, and being a missionary and a preacher, that really drew me to him.
- Involved in a Missouri auto accident? Tips for injury victims Being involved in an auto accident can be a
- Avoiding car accidents in winter weather: Tips and resources for Missouri drivers Here in southwest Missouri, we've been dealing
- Q&A: Missouri personal injury settlements As Missouri personal injury lawyers, we know that
- Understanding your rights: Missouri workers' compensation law & mental injuries Most Missouri workers' compensation claims stem
- Survivor benefits & Missouri workers' compensation law: Who is eligible? As Missouri workers' compensation lawyers, we know
- Avoiding winter workplace hazards: Tips for Missouri employees While many of us can opt to stay home when winter
- Warmer temperatures ahead: Look twice for motorcyles on Springfield roads The weather has been pretty nasty in recent weeks,
- Discussing safe driving with your teen: Tips for Missouri parents Research shows that parents can be the most
- Travel safe this holiday season: Winter weather tips for Springfield drivers With the holidays just around the corner - and
- Soft tissue injuries a common consequence of Missouri rear end collisions Sometimes, injuries sustained during car accidents
- Overcorrection and Missouri car accidents: What Columbia drivers need to know As Columbia car accident lawyers, we know that one
- Missouri head-on collisions commonly result in serious injury As Columbia car accident lawyers, we know that all
- Missouri lane departure accidents often lead to rollovers, head-on collisions As Joplin personal injury lawyers, we know that
- Avoiding Joplin car accidents: Watch out for these careless and negligent driving behaviors Under Missouri law, all motorists are required to
- Defensive driving can help prevent Joplin semi-truck accidents Research shows that accidents involving
- More winter weather forecasted for Missouri this weekend: Motorists urged to take precautions Over the past couple of weeks, Missouri had its
- Car accidents and brain injuries: Resources for victims & their loved ones As Cape Girardeau personal injury lawyers, we know
- Elderly drivers and car accident risks in Missouri As baby boomers mature, the population of older
- Agressive driving and semi-trucks: A deadly combination for Missouri drivers At one time or another, we've all gotten impatient
- Common causes of Missouri trucking accidents (and how to avoid them) It's no secret that semi-truck accidents can be
- Missouri semi-truck accidents: Common questions answered Accidents involving commercial trucks or tractor
- Wrong way crashes commonly cause catastrophic injuries, fatalities According to the National Transportation Safety
- Avoiding Kansas City car accidents: 5 basic tips to help you arrive alive Our Kansas City personal injury lawyers know that
- Avoiding Kansas City car accidents caused by aggressive drivers According to the Missouri Driving Guide, an
- Winter riding safety tips for motorcyclists in the Ozarks After several weeks of beautiful fall weather,
- 2015 Motorcycle Events calendar in pre-production: Contact us with your events! Here at Ozarks on Two Wheels, we're proud to
- Congrats to our HOG Rally raffle winners! Thanks to everyone who attended the Missouri State