Springfield Missouri Personal Injury Lawyers
At Aaron Sachs & Associates, our focus is on helping our clients recover from serious physical injuries. It is all that we do. Our Missouri personal injury attorneys are passionate about serving our clients, and according to our clients, we are good at what we do. We make it easy for accident victims to get answers and help.
Unlike many personal injury law firms, we do not take just any personal injury case. We are focused in three core areas: auto accidents, workers’ compensation, and Social Security disability. This focus has allowed us to develop a level of experience and insight in these areas. We work on a contingent fee basis, which means that we don’t get paid unless you do, and we never represent insurance companies or defendants.
When you are injured on the job, in a car accident, or are unable to work for a significant time due to your injuries, you have certain legal rights. Laws are meant to protect you as an injured person, and ensure that you are fairly compensated for your injuries. But other entities, particularly insurance companies of different sorts, will try to use the law to their advantage, protect their own interests, and perhaps try to minimize your right to fair compensation as much as possible. If you have a serious injury, you need an advocate on your side to protect your right to compensation.
An Emphasis On Accessibility
Our aim is to serve the goals and protect the interests of our clients. Suffering a personal injury is a difficult time in someone’s life. Beyond the physical pain, the injured person is exposed to a world of medicine, insurance, bill collectors, and legal options that can make the head spin. The lawyers at Aaron Sachs & Associates work in this world every day. We work to understand the complexity facing you, and we do our best to simplify the issues and help you navigate this complex realm. We publish helpful information for accident victims on our website, and maintain a number of blogs to help people find answers to their questions and stay informed. We can be reached by phone, email, through our website, and on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We will discuss your options with you, use plain English and break down the legal terminology. We want to answer your questions. Since no two cases are the same, we work to give each case the individual attention it requires. We understand the personal impact of your injuries and the importance of your case. We strive to make ourselves, and the law, accessible to our clients.
From our beginnings with a single office in Springfield, we have grown to have four regional offices, in Springfield, Columbia, Joplin and Cape Girardeau. This regional presence allows us to better serve our clients throughout Missouri and surrounding areas. We appear in courtrooms and hearing offices at the state and federal levels throughout central and southern Missouri, and in the surrounding areas. Put our team to work for you.
Our Missouri Personal Injury Law Firm has Experience with a Wide Range of Personal Injury Cases Including:
- Auto accident cases
- Work Injury/Illness cases
- Semi truck/tractor trailer accident cases
- Motorcycle accident cases
- Wrongful death suits
- Drunk Driving accident cases
- Catastrophic Injury/Traumatic Brain Injury cases
- And more...
We invite you to learn more About Our Firm and to Meet Our Team. Most importantly, we invite you to read what our clients have to say about their experiences with our firm on our Client Testimonials page. We know there are many Personal Injury Law Firms to choose from—we thank you for your time in considering us to represent you in something as vitally important to your life as a personal injury claim or Social Security Disability claim.
- Aaron Sachs, Attorney and company founder
- Lynne C. Lamy, Attorney
- Joel A. Block, Attorney
- Joshua Decker, Attorney
- Elijah JL Haahr, Attorney
- Michelle Voss, Attorney
Don’t deal with the aftermath of an injury alone. There is no need to worry whether or not you can afford an attorney, because we are not paid until you recover money. You can contact us 24/7 either online or by phone at 1-888-777-Auto .
They settled my case, and I'm really happy.
I had seen Aaron Sachs, I went in for a consultation and told him about the accident, and they got me a settlement that was very satisfactory for me.
The insurance company had a lawyer, and I didn't want to go to a lawyer fight without a lawyer. Aaron Sachs was there through the whole time with me.
Working with Aaron Sachs and Associates - right away, they jumped on it and said 'You let me take care of this,' and I could sleep at night again.
I didn't know really what I was supposed to do. At that point, I called Aaron Sachs and Associates because I thought they could help me.
They gave me a big - much more of a peace of mind.
I had seen Aaron Sachs, knew that he was a man of faith, a good church man, and being a missionary and a preacher, that really drew me to him.
- The dangers of "driving drowsy": Facts, statistics & safety tips for Missouri motorists Drunk drivers and distracted drivers are regularly
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) a common consequence of Missouri car accidents When a loved one suffers from a traumatic brain
- Preventing hot car deaths in Missouri children: Facts & tips for caregivers Summer is nearly over, but high temperatures and
- Missouri workers' compensation: What you need to know after an on-the-job injury As Missouri workers' compensation lawyers, we know
- Medical treatment & workplace injuries: Common issues facing Missouri employees Although the Missouri workers' compensation
- Dealing with a Missouri workers' comp claim? How a lawyer can help At Aaron Sachs and Associates, our workers'
- Pedestrian accidents in Springfield: FAQs answered A key part of any car accident injury claim is
- Teen drivers overrepresented in Missouri car accident injury statistics Car accidents are the leading cause of death for
- Child safety seats significantly reduce injury risks in Missouri car accidents According to the Missouri Department of
- Avoiding pedestrian accidents in Columbia: Safety tips & statistics According to the Federal Highway Administration
- Reducing car accident injury risks: Tips for Columbia, Missouri drivers Sometimes, Missouri car accidents can't be
- Reduce Missouri car accident risks: Avoid these 5 bad driving habits Every year, more than six million auto accidents
- Helping Hands, Helping Others: Donate canned food between now & Nov. 26! Here at Aaron Sachs and Associates, we're proud to
- Personal injury claims in Missouri: Useful terms for accident victims to know Missourians who are injured as a result of another
- Five defensive driving tips to help you avoid Joplin car accidents Car accidents happen in a matter of seconds. Most
- Certain roadway emergencies commonly cause Missouri car accidents, injuries Sometimes, Missouri car accidents simply can't be
- Speed a common contributing factor in Missouri car accident injuries Here in Missouri, speed was a contributing factor
- After a Cape Girardeau car accident: Four tips to remember As personal injury lawyers, we understand that the
- What to do after a Missouri semi-truck accident: Tips & info for drivers As Missouri auto accident lawyers, we know that
- Whiplash & other soft tissue injuries are common in Missouri semi-truck accidents Semi-trucks are considerably larger and heavier
- Unsafe driving practices contribute to Missouri semi-truck accidents Have you ever had the life scared out of you by a
- Wrong way crashes commonly cause catastrophic injuries, fatalities According to the National Transportation Safety
- Avoiding Kansas City car accidents: 5 basic tips to help you arrive alive Our Kansas City personal injury lawyers know that
- Avoiding Kansas City car accidents caused by aggressive drivers According to the Missouri Driving Guide, an
- 2015 Motorcycle Events calendar in pre-production: Contact us with your events! Here at Ozarks on Two Wheels, we're proud to
- Congrats to our HOG Rally raffle winners! Thanks to everyone who attended the Missouri State
- Missouri State H.O.G. Rally coming to Springfield this weekend! Attention local H.O.G. members: don't forget about